Regina leader post news

Toddler who swallowed teddy bear eye recovering quickly after surgery


Two-year-old Hailey Wudwud is making a speedy recovery in Royal University Hospital after having a 12-hour surgery. Doctors used part of her stomach to replace part of her esophagus that had torn when she swallowed a plastic teddy bear eye. Photo courtesy of Cyndi Gabora)


BRANDON HARDER / Regina Leader-Post

More than a year after Hailey Wudwud swallowed a teddy bear eye, the Regina toddler has now come through major surgery and is making a speedy…

READ MORE FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE

Related posts

Jon Ryan excited to see a different side of the Labour Day Classic

yobos

NDP members to choose candidate for Erin Weir’s seat next week

yobos

Flooding in Swift Current after city drenched by heavy downpour

yobos